Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CLIL and Science
Transcript of CLIL and Science
what is CLIL?
explain concepts in creative ways
explain concepts clearly
what is the science topic?
what thinking skills are demanded?
what science language do students use?
teaching the content of science through English.
the 4 C's of CLIL
is there a cultural focus in the lesson?
eg particle model: what do they know about the topic?
what specific vocabulary will students need to use?
From atoms to quarks
What thinking tasks do they have to do?
the atomic model(s)
What cultural considerations can you make?
the new CERN neutron beamline
image is a hyperlink
to the group!