Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
and label the things you know STEP ONE: Example: Assuming there is no friction acting, find the acceleration of a box on an plane inclined at 25 to the horizontal o 1. Realise which angle we need and what it is
2. Using the rules for SOH and CAH find x and y STEP FOUR solve the equations and work out the values of x and y. NOTE: Y= NORMAL FORCE of BOX on ramp
X= Force causing the box to ACCELERATE STEP FIVE. Now we need to work out the acceleration of the box Which force is making the box accelerate?
Remember there is no friction acting...