Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Artículo
2. What is the Globalization of culture?
3. Entertainment Industry
4. Ways of consuming culture
7. Pop quiz
What is the Globalization of culture?
The Wall Street Journal
$ 726 billion in 2010
Ways of consuming culture
12 September 2007
Neus Martínez Sempere
Claudia Ruiz Aracil
the process of making or becoming American in outlook, attitudes, etc.
the emergence since the 1980s of a single world market dominated by multinational companies, leading to a diminishing capacity for national governments to control their economies.
unrelated or differing parts or elements.
similar or identical parts or elements of uniform nature
The universal library
History of the fan movement
Just another market
Are Americanization and Globalization the same thing?
How much money does the entertainment industry move per year?
a. 729 billion
b. 726 billion
c. 72.6 billion
Which of these artists did the fan movement begin with?
How much money did the entertainment industry move in 2010?
a. $7.26 billion
b. $726 billion
c. $72.6 billion
Nowadays, which is the main factor of the cultural globalization?
a. The Beatles and The Rolling Stones
b. Justin Bieber and One Direction
c. Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley
Top 20 films by admissions in EU in 2013