Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Como Island
COMO Hotels and Resorts, a member of the COMO Group, is an international hotel group operating boutique hotels and resorts located around the world. The group currently operates twelve properties in Miami Beach, London, Bangkok, the Turks and Caicos islands, the Maldives, Bhutan, Phuket and Bali.
COMO Hotels and Resorts was founded by Christina Ong in 1991. Ong was listed as one of Asia's 50 Power Business Women by Forbes in 2012, and is the wife of Malaysian hotelier Ong Beng Seng.
Como Zoo was founded in 1897 when the city of Saint Paul received a donation of three deer and provided a simple fenced in pasture for the animals.
In 1902 the animal collection at Como Zoo was expanded to included animals native to Minnesota. Such as elk, moose, foxes, and two Cebus cattle. The zoo also received donations of pets, such as a parrot, two Mexican red birds and a monkey.
Como island a big picture
Como island pictures
Como Island Hotels