Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Is The Solar System ?
Transcript of What Is The Solar System ?
Venus is the second planet in our solar system. Venus is the hottest place in our solar system besides the sun. It reaches a scorching 445 celcius.
Earth is third planet in our solar system. It is a planet we have lived on and we still do! We have a Moon an it was formed from and object that smashed into the earth.
Mars is fifth planet in our solar system. Mars has 2 moons instead 1! Both are shaped like potatos
Jupiter is THE BIGGEST PLANET IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM. It has a red spot that has been raging for more than 300 hundred years.
This is our solar system!
Saturn is our sixth planet in our solar system! It has lots of rings around it some our made with ice, others made with dust.
Neptune is our second to last planet in our solar system. The winds can reach up to 1,500 miles per hour.
Uranus is the 7th planet in our solar system. Did you know that the rotation of Uranus is like a bowling ball rolling. Some scienctist say that it knocked over by an astroied in The Big Bang.