Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nelle Piersonon 2 April 2014
Transcript of #NBS 14
the nuts and bolts
Women & Bicycles is an empowering and supportive community that makes biking and bike advocacy accessible - for some of us, for the first time ever.
Mentorship & Skillsharing
How Women & Bicycles Works
Replicate this model
Roll Models & Supporters
It's designed to be replicable
It's designed to be low-cost
It's designed to last
March 3rd, 2014
Washington Area Bicyclist Association
WABA LAUNCHES WOMEN & BICYCLES
We need you to
Go Ahead, Steal These Ideas
Work within existing friend, community, and organizational networks
Recruit and engage Roll Models to facilitate mentorship
Create and centralize helpful information on biking
Facilitate an online and offline community
Coordinate 10 rides, 10 workshops, 10 meetups
Ensure that outreach and marketing reach diverse audiences
Partner with other groups working to empower women
Track and report to other organizers lessons learned along the way
1. Establish your objectives and define success
2. Determine tools and activities to meet your objectives
3. Create communication mechanisms to connect with your participants
4. Figure out how much money you'll need and track it down
5. Check out our toolkit
Steal These Ideas
Download our toolkit.