Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Agile Development
in a nutshell
Principles of Agile
Things we do:
1. The project/product is described as a list of features:
2. The time box you spend to develop selected features is called
3. The features are described in terms of
3. The team
the work associated with each story
5. Features in the backlog are
in order of importance
Result: a prioritized and weighted list of product features, a
How it happens
Takes too long
Skipped or delayed
You don't realize any value till the end of the project
You leave the testing until the end
You don't seek approval from the stakeholders until late in the day
Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
Working software over comprehensive documentation
Responding to change over following a plan
Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
1. Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
2. Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter time-scale.
3. Working software is the primary measure of progress.
4. Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
5. Simplicity, the art of maximizing the amount of work
done, is essential.
6. Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility
7. At regular intervals, the team reflects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly
8. Business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project.
9. The most efficient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-t-face conversation.
10. The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
11. Build projects around motivated individuals. Give them the environment and support their needs, and trust them to get the job done.
12. Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely.
Daily Stand ups
Show and Tell
Daily Stand ups
What did you do yesterday?
What will you do today?
Change of requirements
New Bugs/ features
Show and tell
What did we do
What we would do
Before sprint starts
Testing and regression test
Demo of sprint's work
Invite as many people as possible