Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Empowering Parents-NAEA 2013
Transcript of Empowering Parents-NAEA 2013
The Art Studio Experience
The Art & Literacy Connection
Nurturing the Young Artist
Parent-Child Art Making Workshops
Partnering with Parents
Showcase of Artists
Creating Meaningful Parent/Child
Art Making workshops
Julie Toole, NBCT
Baker Demonstration School
The student is
an artist and the classroom is
Agendas and Handouts
" The difference between art class and art studio is inspiring to me"
"I am thrilled my daughter will have the opportunity to learn and express herself in this atmosphere."
"I will start to introduce more materials and use the language she will hear in the classroom."
"I'd like to go home and organize our art supplies into various categories."
"Keep them interested by providing quality materials, subjects they enjoy and letting them decide which pieces to display"