Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mad Scientist Archetype
Transcript of Mad Scientist Archetype
Which characteristics define this archetype?
Often plays God
Fail to recognize the evil in their actions
Insane, eccentric, & sometimes bumbling
Not always evil
Who, or what, are their nemeses?
Those who seek to undo or impede their work.
Loss of motivation/determination
Society's Attitude Toward this Archetype
There is still fear of what'mad' scientists may change, but we have come to accept that, as a society, we can benefit from their work.
i.e. cloning, stem cell research
What are their fears?
What are their goals?
For the Greater Good
For personal gain/achievement
Inability to solve their problems
Doc Emmett Brown (Back to the Future)
Dr. Frank N. Furter
Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory)