Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thursday 9.15.16
Do Now: Sportsmanship
You have a quiz tomorrow! Do you have the prefixes SUB and TRANS memorized? Can you match all ten words with the correct definition?? Today we have a picto-quiz to help you. Can you identify which word each picture represents?
Today, be beautiful.
Arthur Robert Ashe, Jr. was an American World No. 1 professional tennis player. He won three Grand Slam titles.
Do Now Directions Review:
1. Be sure you crossed out or left blank the Wednesday circle.
2. Copy today's quote and author completely and accurately.
3. Respond to the quote by engaging your own thoughts with the specific language of the quote:
= agree, disagree, paraphrase, summarize, connect, evaluate, challenge, question...
costume she wore made it even more surprising when she effortlessly
armed guards keeping her prisoner.
Turn over your WODs paper and write a better sentence than mine using both WODs correctly. Be sure you're using absurd as an adjective, or describing word, and that you are using vanquish as a verb, or action word.
Submit your essay through our Google Classroom, Wunderkind.
Today, we'll write poems based on our names that will be displayed on the back bulletin board.
You must hand-write your poems as we don't have printing privileges.
You also should create a rough draft before writing your final. Your final draft should be neatly written in the center of a piece of paper and decorated with color illustrations and/or border.