Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dynamic Classroom Guidance Centers
Transcript of Dynamic Classroom Guidance Centers
Students create their own mini journal. Color Your World Students learn to relax with creative outlets like these coloring mandalas. "Look on the Bright Side" PWCS Guidance Objective 4.P.7:
Demonstrate different coping strategies for various situations and life changes. Yo-Gotta Try It Students practice yoga positions & learn about the importance of exercise for managing stress. Take Time to Play Students play board games and learn about the importance of taking time to "just play." Laughter is the Best Medicine Student read and tell jokes and learn how humor can brighten a bad day. Small Groups= Big Impact Dynamic Classroom Guidance Centers Teach your students coping strategies with these 6 activity centers Students complete a worksheet responding to problems with positive thinking.