Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ninjas vs Pirates
Transcript of Ninjas vs Pirates
has been going on
for years (or at least
since that Juicy Drop
Pop comercial), and I
am here to give my
opinion. I find that ninjas are soooooooooooooooo much more beastly.
Just look. Ninjas Fricken' Pirates! Ninjas Pirates Ninjas! Pirates While ninjas were specially
trained secret warriors that
go through inhuman
endurance challenges and
feel virtually no pain, most
pirates were mostly poor
bandits and sailors that took
to the seas. The only bad thing about
ninjas is the mockery of
them made in modern
culture (Exhibit A:
Nickelodeon's TV series
"Supah' Ninjas"). Well, I guess there's not
much left to say, so enjoy
these pictures. Nyan Cat Out