Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Save the date
Transcript of Save the date
Marzena & Colin
This is how their story goes...
and their story began...
Coiln was born in Harpenden, England
Marzena was born in Bedzin, Poland
Colin moved to Birmingham, England to study Geography
Colin went traveling in South America for 6 months
Marzena started her first job in Cambridge, England
Marzena moved to Torun, Poland to study Business Management
It all happened on a sunny day during their walk around Haystak in Lake District
Instead a ring he gave her a wooden band
They got engaged in
They are getting married in Poland!
Formal invitation to follow
"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
"Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones
They first met in
See you there!
The time went on...
Get ready for a relaxing weekend by the lake with lots of fun, Polish food and great people!
...and if you can join us for the whole weekend to celebrate
So pack your bags and save the date for this special day