Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Boulanger
Provide a production schedule.
Preps ingredients and dough
Work according to tight production schedule
4AM to open (9AM)
The first recorded people to bake bread were the ancient egyptians around 8000 BC
However, the name Boulanger comes from the last name of the first man to open a resturant and sell foods along with baked goods which he became famous for.
Paste of flour or meal and water cooked over or surrounded by heat.
Bread has evolved into the various forms of leavened and unleavened bread we know today.