Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Exploring Folktales, Legends, Myths, Tall Tales & Fables
Transcript of Exploring Folktales, Legends, Myths, Tall Tales & Fables
Stories From Generation to Generation Tall Tale Fable Review Questions . . .
1. What type of folktale does this clip represent?
A.Tall Tale B.Fable C.Legend D.Myth
2. Which culture does this story come from?
3. Which god was mentioned in the clip?
4. List other gods from this time period that you may know about. Review Questions
1. Which type of folktale does this clip represent?
2. Which characters are in the clip?
3. What is the difference between a myth and a legend? Review Questions. . .
1. Which folktale does this clip represent?
2. Who is the main character of the clip?
3. List characteristics you observed about this type of folktale based off of this video.
4. What other stories can you think of for this type of folktale? Review Questions. . .
1. What is the title of this fable?
2. What characteristics of this clip make it a fable?
3. What moral is learned?