Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Little Things are Big
Transcript of Little Things are Big
"Little Things are Big"
Why "Little Things Are Big"
To what extent does our identity influence the choices we make?
A simplified and standardized conception or image invested with special meaning and held in common by members of a group.
A stereotype is used to categorize a group of people. People don't understand that type of person, so they put them into classifications, thinking that everyone who is that needs to be like that, or anyone who acts like their classifications is one.
How is it like a first impression?