Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Music Genres (Rose, Nich, Joseph)
Transcript of Music Genres (Rose, Nich, Joseph)
Techno Baroque folk Romantic 21st Century Renaissance Medieval Swing Continental jazz Smooth jazz Bossa Nova Orchestral jazz Christmas Carols Love Song Kpop Super Junior
Mr.Simple Techno & Kpop freestyle rap Legend Genre Sub-Genre Indie Pop Connection/
Cross overs Connecting
Sub-Genres Techno is a music genre referring to dance and electronic music. It uses mixed melody and a lot of drums creating loud bass. Techno also uses lot of studio effects making the unique and recognizable "techno" music. Artists called producers would create techno music by combining different beats, and sounds. Using his/her’s studio, the producer would combine all those things together, creating techno music.
Jpop Modern Pop Rap SynthPop
Rap Metal Rap Core Gangsta Rap Bruno Mars
Just The Way You Are Video TechStep Tech House Classical music is the music produced in traditions of Western secular music, covering a big period, from roughly the 11th century to present times. The centre of this tradition was between 1550 and 1900, which is known as the common practice period.
The term "classical music" did not appear until the early 19th century, in an attempt to emphasize the period from Johann Sebastian Bach to Beethoven as a golden age. The earliest reference to "classical music" recorded by the Oxford English Dictionary is from about 1836. Trance Pink Panther Theme Technologic Hardcore Techno R & B Sojia Boy: Crank dat 21st Century Orchestra Eurodance Best Baroque Music Pop is usually short simple songs made to
entertain a youth audience. Pop music consists
of short simple songs to create new variations
and themes of popular styles. The genre pop was
influenced by many styles of popular music. Pop
particularly similar to rock and roll and other
types of rock.
(techstep) Nyan Cat
Smooth Jazz Nicki Minaj
Super Bass Felt So Right
by:Sarah Geronimo SNSD
Day by Day
(Haru Haru) Vocaloid
(Hastune Miku, Akita Neru,Kasane Teto
Triple Baka Rap is fast-spoken, rhyming, rhythmic music developed centuries ago in Africa. What is unique about rap music is that it could just use lyrics and beats without actually using the “music” (known as accompaniment). Rap is commonly featured in Hip hop, reggae music, and even alternative rock. In which case, would have a rap section or part. "Undead" Latin Bossa Nova Deadline Techno King and Queen Pirupa Pigi:
Sweet Devil Bibliography Jazz Comtemporary R&B Smooth Jazz Rap Rock Rhythm and blues, often abbreviated as R&B, is a genre of popular African American music that originated in the 1940s. The term was used by record companies to describe recordings marketed to urban African Americans.
The term has had a number of shifts in meaning. From the early 1950s, the term rhythm and blues was frequently applied to blues records. Starting in the 1950s, after this style of music contributed to the development of rock and roll, the term "R&B" became used to refer to music styles that developed from incorporated electric blues, as well as gospel and soul music. By the 1970s, rhythm and blues was used as a term for soul and funk. In the 1980s, a newer style of R&B developed, becoming known as Contemporary R&B.
Jazz is a musical style that originated at the beginning of the 20th century in African American communities in the Southern United States. It was born out of African and European music traditions. From its early development until the present, jazz has incorporated music from 19th and 20th century American popular music. Its West African tradition is evident in its use of blue notes, improvisation, polyrhythms, syncopation, and the swing style. New Orleans R & B Boogie Woogie SNSD
- Wikipedia. “Rhythm and Blues.” Online. Oct 23rd 2011
- Wikipedia. “ Hip Hop.” Online. Oct 22nd 2011
- Wikipedia.”Jazz.” Online. Oct 24th 2011
- Wikipedia. “Pop Music.” Online. Oct 25th 2011
- Wisegeek. “What is techno music?” Online. Oct 22nd 2011. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-techno-music.htm
- Wikipedia. “Techno.” Online. Oct 21st 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techno
- Wikipedia. “List of Electronic Music Genres.”Online. Oct 24th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_electronic_music_genres
- Wikipedia. “ Classical Music.” Online. Oct 23rd 2011
- “My Favourite Baroque Music.” Youtube. Dec 15th 2008. Uploader: chichibobbytam.
Oct 23rd 2011. < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozvnMZ7Jq4 >
- “Soulja Boy: Crank That.” Youtube. November 22nd 2009. ColliPark Music/HHH/Interscope Records. Oct 23rd 2011. < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII&ob=av2e >
- “Daft Punk: Technologic.” Youtube. March 6th 2009. Uploader: Emimusic. Oct 23rd 2011.
- “[Tech House] Pirupa Pigi - Sweet Devil (Original Mix) [High Quality]” Youtube. Jan 21st 2010.
Uploader: 4TheLoveOfHouseMusic. Oct 25th 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K37yH0w9G90>
- “[HD] Super Junior - Mr. Simple MV (without intro)” Youtube. Sep 3rd 2011. Hlmynameisjo.
Oct 22nd 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvzXYYLZ24 >
- “Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Day By Day (MV)” Youtube. Oct 16th 2010.Uploader: Eevviiaa.
Oct 24th 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRN3bv9nB5U>
- “【Hatsune Miku】 Triple Baka 「驫麤～とりぷるばか～」fullver (English Subs)” Youtube.
Aug 9th 2009. Uploader: isytorchic. Oct 24th 2011.
- “Nyan Cat- Smooth Jazz.” Youtube. July 11th 2011. HeartlessCorporation. Oct 24th 2011.
- “The Pink Panther Theme Song.” Youtube. Sep 21st 2010. Uploader:FederalPolice620. Oct 25th 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp6z3s1Gig0 >
- “Snsd-Hoot” Youtube. Oct 27th 2010. SMTOWN. Oct 31st 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4-SxcCO5d0>
- “21st Century Orchestra@KKL the two towers.” Youtube. Sep 20th 2010. MorZarCH.Oct 26th 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP3kAhTi47A >
- “Felt so right by Sarah Geronimo.” Youtube. Dec 3rd 2008. diane4you. Oct 31st 2011.
- “Nicki Minaj Clean Super Bass Lyrics' Youtube. June 24th 2011 MarlanajSwann99. Oct 26th 2911.
- “Epic Trance Techno – Deadline” Youtube. June 8th 2009. Uploader:Spa3Trace. Oct 24th 2011.
- “Undead ( Rap & Metal Song ).” Youtube. Feb 27th 2009. Uploader: MannishEmotion. Oct 23rd 2011. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-wtVhexiEA>
Beyoncé Single ladies put a ring on it Cavan:
Boogie Woogie R & B style Soul Music Classical music started in
500 CE Did You Know That Cool Fact Did You Know That R & B was first know as Race Music until it was changed By Rose Wu That's Our Project!
Thank you for listening Wikipedia. Smooth Jazz. Online. Oct 31st 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smooth_jazz
Wikipedia. Swing Music. Online. Oct 26th 2011 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swing_music
Wikipedia. Continental Jazz. Online. Oct 22nd 2011 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continental_jazz
Wikipedia. Orchestral Jazz. Online.Nov 25th 2010. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchestral_jazz
Wikipedia. Bossa Nova. Online. Nov 1st 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossa_nova
Wikipedia. Boogie Woogie. Online. Sep 16th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boogie-woogie
Wikipedia. Contemporary R&B. Online. Nov 7th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_R%26B
Wikipedia. New Orleans R&B. Online. Oct 17th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_rhythm_and_blues
Wikipedia. Soul Music. Online. Oct 24th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_music
Wikipedia. Renaissance Music. Online. Nov 7th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_music
Wikipedia. Baroque. Online. Nov 6th 2011 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroque
Wikipedia. Medieval Music. Online. Nov 2nd 2011
Wikipedia. Folk Music. Online. Nov 7th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_music
Wikipedia. Romantic Music. Online. Nov 7th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romantic_music
Wikipedia. Freestyle Rap. Online. Oct 24th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freestyle_rap
Wikipedia. Rap Metal. Online. Nov 2nd 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_metal
Wikipedia. Rap Rock. Online. Oct 27th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_rock
Wikipedia. Gangsta Rap. Online. Nov 7th 2011 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangsta_rap
Wikipedia. Techstep. Online. Sep 13th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techstep
Wikipedia. Tech House. Online. Oct 30th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tech_house
Wikipedia. Trance Music. Online. Nov 8th 2011 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trance_music
Wikipedia. Hardcore Techno. Online. Oct 22nd 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_techno
Wikipedia. Eurodance. Online. Oct 27th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurodance
Wikipedia. K-pop. Online. Nov 8th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-pop
Wikipedia. J-Pop. Online. Nov 4th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J-pop
Wikipedia. Indie Pop. Online. Nov 2nd 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_pop
Wikipedia. Synthpop. Online. Nov 4th 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synth_pop
Wikipedia. 21st Century Classical Music. Online. Nov 3rd 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st-century_classical_music
Super Junior SNSD