Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Bullying
Usually is repeated over time.
Occurs where there is an imbalance of power or strength. There are 2 types of bullying??
- Direct - Indirect Physical
– hitting, kicking, pushing, stealing, hiding or ruining someone’s things.
Making someone do something they don’t want to do.
– name calling, teasing, insulting and threats. gossiping, spreading rumors and lies about someone.
Making someone feel left out or rejected. People bully for many Reasons... Why do people bully?? Did you know? That 500 years ago the word bully meant a friend or family member The word “Bully” use to mean the total opposite of what it means now. They see it as a way of being popular, or making themselves tough and in charge.
Some bullies do it to get attention or things such as lunch money.
Some people do it to make people afraid of them.
They might be jealous of the person they are bullying.
They may be being bullied themselves.
Some bullies may not even understand how wrong their behavior is and how it makes the person being bullied feel. who is the target?? Doesn’t fit in
their name is not favoured
Good grades and sometimes bad grades
and sometimes no particular reason and it is just that they are different in some way
or sometimes young people are bullied because they look like they won't stand up for themselves. why are some people bullied and who are the target?? What can you do if you are being bullied?? first always remember that you are not the problem the bully is, and you have the right to feel safe and secure. - Spend time with your friends – bullies hardly ever pick on people if they are with others in a group.
- Try ignoring the bully, tell them to stop and walk away when the bullying starts.
- You should always tell an adult you trust if someone is bullying you. This isn't telling tales. You have the right to be safe and adults have the ability to do things that would make the bullying stop or if you find it difficult to talk about it just write it down on a piece of paper and give it to an adult you trust. Done by:
year 12 A The End “Treat others the way you want to be treated” The Golden Rule thank you for listening