Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of FRIDA KAHLO
Why did we choose her?
Latin American identity
The time (1930's)
Oppressive political and social climate
Feminine beauty ideals
Leftist-->Fighter for equality
"Hogar de la Madre Soltera Adolescente"
Where does the need of becoming a feminist start?
What could have been the possible reactions about Frida's physical appearance, behavior and paintings?
After having seen the situation of the girls at the foundation, do you consider that women's role in society has really changed? Is there any improvement?
Would you join a feminist group? why?
What do you think she meant with this quote: "Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?"
Bus accident, 18 years old
"I was born a bitch, I was born a painter"
Married Diego Rivera
Art success after death 70's
Mexican and Amerindian Culture
Frida Kahlo Museum
Coyoacán, Mexico July 6th 1907 - + July 13th 1954
Physical limitations (polio)
Famous female painter