Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kleptomania
I can't stop stealing
An obsessive impulse to steal
Impulse control disorder
More common in females
Stealing items you don't need
Feeling increased tension leading up to the theft
Stealing objects of little value
Pleasure while stealing
Feeling guilt or shame after the theft
Serotonin- brain chemical
20-30 times a day (addiction)
Makes her feel secure
Started as a child (parent's influence)
Diagnosed with BPD
feelings of emptiness
Caught 3 times
Next time- prison
Stole a $2500 necklace
Excuse: just borrowing
580h of community service