Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forensics (Xplico)
Open Source Network Forensics Analysis Tool
Goal: Extract from an internet traffic capture the applications data contained.
POP, IMAP, and SMTP protocols
all HTTP contents
VoIP call (SIP), FTP, TFTP, and so on
More protocols support
No size limit on data entry or the number of files entrance, the only limit is hard drive size
Only need a general public license to use
Customizable with the tools
The Geo map feature can be used in both console mode and web interface.
The command line shows more detail.
What the Tool Captures
limitations from the command line.
In Xplico the packets can not be copied and sent to two separate dissector, but it possible to lose packets because it may be that the Xplico average processing time for a single packet it is greater than the average number of packets per second.
Have to download extra tools.
IPv4 and IPv6 support
Manage a large amount of data
Videos and Images