Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer are cells that are divided and grow out of control . They are also cells that grow and form a mass or lump called tumor.
Definitions of Tumors
Benign tumors are not cancerous. When these
tumors are removed, they typically do not
reappear. The cells of a benign tumor do not
invade nearby tissue or spread to other parts
of the body.
Malignant tumors are made of abnormal cells
and are cancerous. Malignant tumor cells can
invade nearby tissue and spread to other parts of
the body. A malignant tumor that develops in the
breast is called breast cancer.
Who Gets Breast Cancer
Anyone can get breast cancer.
the older a woman, the more likely
(especially after 50)
young women can get breast cancer, even in their 20s
Out of every one hundred cases of breast cancer, one will occur in a man.
MEN can get breast cancer
How to Prevent
Signs and Symptoms
Breast cancer in women have now become the most commonly diagnosed cancers in some parts of Africa.
Thank you for listening!