Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Statue of liberty
Transcript of Statue of liberty
History of the statue
The statue of liberty is on liberty island, in the south of Manhattan, and the side of the Hudson river. Liberty island is a west of New-York, between Jersey City and New-York City.
The statue of liberty was created by Gustave EIffel and Auguste Bartholdi in 1886. The construction lasted 11 years. The statue is a gift by the french people. She is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The statue of liberty
The structure created by Gustave Eiffel is made of steel.
The body is made of stone and granite. This is most famous monument of New York City.
There are 93 replicas in the world, 27 in France
4 in Paris and 1 in Angoulême.