Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Angle Chasing
The Seven Golden Rules!
Angles in a REVOLUTION add up to ...
Angles in a QUADRILATERAL add up to...
Angles on a straight line add up to...
Angles in a TRIANGLE add up to...
Vertically Opposite angles are formed when 2 straight lines cross.
Vertically Opposite angles are...
Corresponding Angles are formed when a straight line crosses a pair of parallel lines
Corresponding angles are also known as F-angles
Corresponding angles are always...
Alternate angles are formed when a line crosses a pair of parallel line.
They are in the opposite "positions" on the parallel lines. E.g Top right and bottom left.
Alternate angles are sometimes called "Z-angles"
Alternate angles are...