Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Angle Chasing
The Seven Golden Rules!
Angles in a REVOLUTION add up to ...
Angles in a QUADRILATERAL add up to...
Angles on a straight line add up to...
Angles in a TRIANGLE add up to...
Vertically Opposite angles are formed when 2 straight lines cross.
Vertically Opposite angles are...
Corresponding Angles are formed when a straight line crosses a pair of parallel lines
Corresponding angles are also known as F-angles
Corresponding angles are always...
Alternate angles are formed when a line crosses a pair of parallel line.
They are in the opposite "positions" on the parallel lines. E.g Top right and bottom left.
Alternate angles are sometimes called "Z-angles"
Alternate angles are...