Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OBESITY !
reduce the intake of soda and
help with Alaska's obesity rate.
A tax on FAST FOOD
places would also help control Alaska's obesity
We need to change from being the 22nd most obese state to a slimmer state Alaska we have to stop eating at FAST FOOD
places to control our weight and for our health
There's a Tax on cigarettes, why not tax soda and other unhealthy beverages? Along with FAST FOOD
87.5% of Alaskans agree with the 2cent tax on soda If we tax soda and FAST
FOOD places, it would literally bring in millions of dollars to the state revenue
We could use the tax money to start an educational campaign dealing with issues associated with obesity and........
......The tax money could go toward fighting obesity in Alaska by implementing, after-school programs, bike paths, or other healthy-living projects or programs
With obesity, comes the increased risk of diseases such as high blood pressure, Type II Diabetes, heart disease, and breast, colon, and prostate cancer. ALASKA, say yes to a 2cent tax on soda
and a tax on FAST FOOD