Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements, compounds and mixtures
Transcript of Elements, compounds and mixtures
10th May 2016
To know the differences between elements, compounds and mixtures
To demonstrate our understanding with a practical demonstration
To demonstrate our understanding through the completion of related questions
Name an: 1. Element
What are they?
In a picture?
Now we will make all three
Magnesium Hydroxide and sodium chloride and water
Watch Mr Harvey and answer the questions
Mixtures – two or more substances that are not chemically combined with each other and can be separated by physical means. ...
Elements – simplest form of pure substance. ...
Compounds – pure substances that are the unions of two or more elements.