Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Only One You - 6th
Transcript of Only One You - 6th
& individuality. There's Only One You Sharing Life's Wisdom What is Only One You about? What were the primary elements? Who was the story about?
What happens in the story?
Where does the story take place?
Why do Adri's parents share their wisdom?
When does the story take place? "Blend in when you need to. Stand out when
you have the chance" 1. What makes a person stand out from other people?
2. How can people stand out in a good way in the classroom? In the cafeteria? On the playground? At home? Collecting & hand painting rocks. What texture are the rocks the author/illustrator used?
What shape are the rocks? How are they the same? How are they different?
Would bumpy rocks have worked for the illustrations?
Would sharp and jagged rocks have worked? Goal: 1. Answer your primary elements questions
2. Color/Create your own fish to add to Adri's world. How are YOU different? How do YOU stand out from the crowd? HOW do other artists approach this topic? Design a "you" fish- what will you add to our path? Final GOAL: