Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fluoride
The definition of the Element Fluoride is. . .
A pale-yellow, highly corrosive, poisonous, gaseous halogen element, the most electronegative and most reactive of all the elements, used in a wide variety of industrially important compounds.
When do you use Fluoride?
Phase at Room Temperature:Gas
Fluoride comes from the Latin and French words flow,fluere
Discovered by Joseph Henri Moissan
Chemical symbol for Fluoride is: F
Date of Discovery: 1886
What does Fluoride do?
Dental Heath, Biochemistry
Fluoride strengthens tooth enamal
Images of Fluoride
Parts of the Atom
Fluoride has 10 neutrons
Fluoride has 9 electrons and protons
THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!