Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
to mimic or imitate
Amusing, joyful, and jolly
1. Expression in which what is meant is not what is said.
2. Event that is the opposite of what is expected.
Types of Humor
A duck, a frog and a skunk wanted to go to the movies. The admission was one dollar. Which one of the three couldn't afford to go?
Answer: The skunk. Why?
The duck had a bill. The frog had a greenback. But the skunk only had a scent.
1. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of reverence; disrespectful.
2. Critical of what is generally accepted or respected; satirical.
"The Swiss have an interesting army. Five hundred years without a war.
Pretty impressive. Also pretty lucky for them. Ever see that little
Swiss Army knife they have to fight with? Not much of a weapon there.
Corkscrews. Bottle openers. 'Come on, buddy, let's go. You get past me,
the guy in back of me, he's got a spoon. Back off. I've got the toe
clippers right here.'"