Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Grade 3/4 Science Project
Transcript of Copy of Grade 3/4 Science Project
Lots of research helped us find the right project for each of us to make.
We determined the materials that we needed and what procedures we should follow to build our toys.
We decided which toy we would like
to construct and determined what force would
make it move. Then we sketched the toy from
Forces Causing Movement
- investigate devices that use forces to create controlled movement
- demonstrate an understanding of how forces cause movement and changes in movement.
We chose to make some amazing toys.
Some were very
A lot of work went into testing the toys and
making improvements so they would move
Attila assembling his robotic hand
Logan putting the finishing touches on her balloon car.
Aidan reading the procedures for his balloon rocket.
Sarah and her water rocket.
Evan testing his balloon rocket.
Matt and his snake spinner.
After making our plans and gathering our materials, we started to construct our toys.
After construction we tested our toys and made some improvements.
Aidan constructing his balloon rocket.
Gr. 3/4 Mad Scientists
Our projects on display
Josh and his stick propeller.
The paddle boat crew, Donovan, Owen and Lea.
The Water Wheel trio, Katie, Emma and Taylor
After a lot of hard work and perseverance, we are very happy with our final results.
Ashton and his digger.
Alexis and Cameron with their Hovercrafts.
Sierra, Brooklyn and Logan and their CD Cars.