Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rebellion vs Conformity
Transcript of Rebellion vs Conformity
FREEDOM IS SLAVARY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH Physical pain is the most powerful way to gain control over someone. Noun: 1. An act of violent or open resistance to an established
government or ruler.
2. The action or process of resisting authority, control, or convention: "an act of teenage rebellion".