Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sources of Water
Transcript of Sources of Water
Some water also exists in the form of water vapour in the atmosphere
Most of the water on the earth's surface is found in seas and oceans and is saline
Fresh water is found frozen in the ice caps at the two poles and on snow covered mountains Rain water collects on the earth in the form of surface water and underground water
Underground water and the water in rivers, lakes and ponds is also fresh
The availability of fresh water varies from place to place
Underground water can be obtained by digging wells, sinking tube wells etc Thank You