Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Values and Planning, Unit 9, session 4
Transcript of Values and Planning, Unit 9, session 4
Health and Social Care-
Tony and the multi-disciplinary team
What did we learn today?
Part of the multi-disciplinary team could be:
Values and principles in health and social care:
Tony. Case study.
Examples of values and principles in health and social care
Values and planning.
Watch the short video.
What is it about?
What is a car?
- Introduce new topic
- Review learning sessions 1, 2 and 3.
- Care planning principles and values.
- Multi-disciplinary / inter-agency work in health and social care.
- Tony - Case study. Different professionals and their role in planning care and support for individuals
Work in pairs.
In our previous session we discussed about Tony and created a small care plan for him.
We discussed about professionals which might be involved in supporting Tony and his family.
Which professionals did we talk about?
1. social worker
2. support worker
4. nurse or mental health nurse
Create a washing line
with all the professionals
involved in supporting Tony.
Match the words 'attitude', 'principles', 'values', 'socialisation' with definitions.
Holistic health care
Holistic care means looking at all needs (physical, intellectual, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual) an individual has and providing opportunities for these needs to be met.
Define the word 'holistic'.
What do we mean by holistic care?
next... values and principles in care...
Watch the clip and make a list of principles and values in health and social care.
Choose one professional.
Research in the library, draw on and
stick information on
blank body. Create a collage.
Watch the car advert again. How would you link this with holistic care?
Multi-agency and inter-agency work
in health and social care.
Next week: confidentiality and a bit about legislation.