Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SUPERFLEX
A student just like you who has learned how to defeat the Unthinkables!
He uses super-flexible thinking so his brain doesn't get stuck on unexpected things
What does he do?
He helps kids and adults think about how to act and behave to keep others feeling good.
His dogs name:
His favorite color:
His favorite sport:
His favorite food:
Noodles or anything flexible
How can he help us?
Superflex has given us the strategies he uses to defeat the Unthinkables.
We can try to be like Superflex and defeat the characters that come into our head
We can help remind others what Superflex would do when they have an Unthinkable
He helps us notice when an Unthinkable might be getting into their brain and can quickly come up with a Superflex strategy to defeat the character.