Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why I don't like Prezi
Transcript of Why I don't like Prezi
This is an online program that doesn't support gifs.
I don't like that. WHAT THE- HEY, I WASN'T D- YUDFVBSDUFKHBV
OH. You're listening.
See, it's kind of difficult to get people to listen and not get sick when You're Doing This. Like, is that even supposed to make sense?
Granted, you don't have to do that, but many do. Prezi also sometimes takes creative control, moving your slides Prezi also ocassionally deletes all your hard work, leaving you with A failing grade. Unemployment. Anger issues. What the heck just happened? Prezi sucks, that's what. END.