Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Economics & Conflict
Transcript of Economics & Conflict
Set of temporary measures taken within an economy, specifically to support a war effort.
To stop trade interactions with a country, either completely or partially, usually with a political objective.
"Wealth does not add power, but it alters anarchy"
The aggressive use of trade practices with an offensive purpose.
This is also a prezi.