Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vietnam
- Vietnam, officially the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, is located on the eastern margin of the Indochinese peninsula and occupies about 331,211.6 square kilometers.
- It borders the Gulf of Thailand, Gulf of Tonkin, and South China Sea, alongside China, Laos, and Cambodia.
- The official national language of Vietnam is Vietnamese.
-Capital is Ha Noi .
International Integration is an objective development trend of the era
Vietnam Opportunities, Challenges and Prospects for the Future
Joining ASEAN, AFTA, WTO, etc.
Member all of major regional and international organizations: UN, WB, IMF, etc.
Food and Agriculture Organization
Join: Jan 1, 2007
Join: Nov 10, 1998
Assication of Southeast Asia Nations
Join: July 28, 1995
Culture and Society
Socio-cultural integration - upholding the nation’s cultural and spiritual values.
The safety and national defense
-To strengthen its prosperity, safety, maintenance of sovereignty and national integrity because international integration is tantamount to the process of solving difference between the private and the common.
- Expanding market, promoting trade and international economic relation => growing and developing economics and culture – society.
- Approaching international technical results and transfer of technology from other country.
- To improve the efficiency and competitive capacity of the national economy => improving business environment.
- Improving human resources skills and rising the level of management.
Human resource skills are low => It is difficult to approach to high technology
With competitive pressure :
Vietnam's Companies- Foreign companies.
Vietnam companies- Multinational corporation.
Technical barriers and tariff barriers.
- Vietnam Economy depends on many countries.
- Easy to be affected by economic crisis.
Infrastructure is not enough to response requirement of outside companies and investors.
Human overexploitation of resources
->Natural resources is running out.
-> Environment was polluted.
Entering into Agreement
Free Trade Agreement
Vietnam- Australia/ New Zealand, etc.
Vietnam important agreement.
Vietnam is actively integrating into the global system.
Vietnam also encounters many challenges because international integration is a process of both cooperation and struggle. So that Vietnam have to effort to cope with the challenges
However, Integration brings opportunities and prospects to develop economy, culture and society, national security and defence.
Attracting tourist from around the world : USA,UK, Australia, Japan, Korea, etc..
Especially, Vietnam's tourism are developing
Vietnam is not an exception
Some Famous Place : Sapa, Halong, Hue, Hanoi, Hochiminh etc...