Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
INFERENCES AND NON PRINT TEXT
Transcript of INFERENCES AND NON PRINT TEXT
Step 3: Let's Make a Connection
Help me to make a connection between drawing inferences and conclusion an d non print text.
OK! Let's Practice!
Use all of the available evidence to make inferences, predictions, and draw conclusions.
We will be learning about media and non print for the next several weeks.
What is an inference?
What do you use to make inferences?
How are inferences and predications different?
Step 1: REVIEW INFERENCES
What is non print text?
Why do I need to use inferences with non print text?
What are some purpose for non print text?
Step 2: Non print Text
Example of non print text: Book covers
Example of non print: Posters
Example of non print:
Example of non print: Still shoots from TV / pictures