Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Alexander P Ashbourne
Transcript of Alexander P Ashbourne
Who is Alexander.p Aushbourne?
Alexander P. Ashbourne had a hard time cutting wheat
He had many ideas in his head to make it easier
As slave Alexander didn't have many rights and privileges.
Alexander P. Ashbourne was one of the most respected black citizens in Oakland.For being the inventor of the biscuit cutter
Alexander was born on November 30,1875
In the city of Oakland, CA
Born in slavery
His parents were slaves
He invented the Biscuit cutter.
What did the inventor value most for the creation?
He valued how popular it became over the past years.
Is his invention still used today?
although over the past years peolpe have invented new different biscuit cotters.