Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Family Values
-Don’t decide something without the whole
family agreeing with you first
-Don’t take away something that will make
someone upset or sad
-Talk to each other more
-Have family discussions on how
your day was
-Treat everyone in the family as if they
were your best friend
-Always be honest with one another
THE GOLDEN RULE:
Treat them the
way you want to be treated
To a Happy Family
By Isabella, Camila, Shekinah, Osir, Mason, and Colin
-Leaving them alone
-If you leave them alone at home make sure are old enough
- Make sure they don't get too many things they want
- Be kind
-Teach them discipline
-Don’t spoil them
-Let them know you're in charge kindly
-Parent them yourselves.
-Make each other feel good
- Pay attention to your parents/children's advice fro a better family
-Have fun with your family
-Listen to each one another
-Be a caring family