Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Verbals
Verbals are verbs that are used like an adjective,
adverb, or noun.
The three types of verbals are:
Participles are verbals that act like
. They modify a noun or pronoun.
They can end in
Infinitives are verbs that usually
begin with the word "to
". They act like
nouns, adjectives, and adverbs
EX.: I like
" is the verbal in this sentence.
EX.: studying, shoveling, built, worked
eerily, the door swung open.
" modifies door.
EX.: I love
to the movies.
is the infinitive.
Gerunds are verbals
that act like