Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is (Software) Kanban?
Sebastian Schneideron 13 January 2014
Transcript of What is (Software) Kanban?
leadership at all levels
foundational principles of kanban
level of kanban implementation
Add POI search for Munich for the navigation
All POI's (Point of Interests) from the Database has to
integrated to the Map-Data.
Think about an automotive
process that you want to visualize.
Process from beginning to the end
Define the process steps (columns)
If you don't have any idea try ENG.6
Work in Progress
Consultant (Agile & Process Improvement)
Introduction to (Software) Kanban
6 Core Practices of Kanban
This board is a possible visualization
Constant Pace of Flow
L = a * W
LT = WIP / Throughput
How to achieve?