Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kazakhstan
(XV-XIXcenturies) The traditional nomad home of a Kazakh is known as ‘Yurta’ and it comprises of collapsible tent, with a wooden frame, covered with felt. How do kazakh people look like? Languages: The longest Kazakh word is Over 120 nationalities What associations do we have when we think about Kazakhstan? Main facts Central Asia, between China and Russia Kazakh and Russian
Little kids also learn English from the 1st grade The word "Kazakh" means "independent" or "wanderer". no·mad n.
1. A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food, water, and grazing land.
2. A person with no fixed residence who roams about; a wanderer. The suffix
"-stan" actually means "land of". one of the"-stan" countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan etc Even if countries like Kazakhstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan have similar names, they are very different "Borat" movie It's time to break stereotypes! National flag Area:
1,052,085 sq mi
(9th place in the world by territory) Population:
16,600,000 Where? "Kanagatyndarylmagandaktyrynyzdan"
(32 letters) Religion
Other 3,3% History Kazakhstan as a part of Soviet Union (1920–1991) Kazakhstan is the motherland of cosmonautics the first man in space Yuriy Gagarin started his flight from Baikonur cosmodrome (April 12,1961) Kazakhstan hosted
2011 Asian Winter Games in Almaty and Astana Kazakhstan at the 2012 Summer Olympics
Kazakhstan left London with a total of 13 medals (7 gold, 1 silver, and 5 bronze), finishing twelfth in the overall medal standings. (boxing, weightlifting, cycling, athletics) Culture Kazakh national costumes Nomad culture Kazakh used to breed cattle Kazakh food Rich culture folklore jewelry goods made of leather and felt Kazakhstan nowadays Nature Nature Capital - Astana city The biggest city-Almaty Kazakhstan is a part of organizations like United Nations, the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council, the Commonwealth of Independent States, and the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation Kazakhstan has all elements of periodic system Youth hedonist brand boulevard magazine fashion photography You are always welcome to Kazakhstan!