Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cochlear implants
A cochlear implant is an electronic medical device that replaces the function of the damaged inner ear. Unlike hearing aids, which make sounds louder, cochlear implants do the work of damaged parts of the inner ear (cochlea) to provide sound signals to the brain.
What does it look like?
What is it?
Putting it in
Problems with hearing
We can have many problems with our_______g. We can be slightly, partially or prof_______y d___f. Sometimes this can be cu____ to a given extent by using a _______ _______t.
To know the purpose of and use of cochlear implants
To complete some display work
23rd July 2018
The louder the sound, the more DECIBELS. Decibels is the unit of sound loudness