Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Martha J. Coston
Transcript of Martha J. Coston
Martha was born December 12, 1826
in Baltimore Maryland. However she moved to
Philadelphia in the 1830s at the age of 14.
When Martha's husband died she was very sad soon one night while looking at her husband's designs she desisted to try out one of his ideas.
Martha invented the signal flair with a little bit of her dead husbands help. She was able to make sure that it was bright and simple to use for color code combinations.
Source :http://www.engineergirl.org/Engineers/HistoricalEngineers/4395.aspx http://inventors.about.com/library/inventors/blcoston.htm
By: Hannah Schoepp