Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bridging the Information Web and the Social Web
Transcript of Bridging the Information Web and the Social Web
- Stats, visits, subscribers http://twitter.com/lselibrary Over 1000 bookmarks.
Far too many tags...
47 friends Is it 'official'? Marketing?
Two way communication? Lessons / Suggestions Cute pillows from: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/id366637697?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6 LSE Mobile Frequent updates How Libraries can bridge the Information Web and the Social Web firstname.lastname@example.org
@puplett http://www.flickr.com/people/lselibrary/ http://www.facebook.com/LSELibrary Get firm endorsement if you can Be flexible - expect the unexpected Information Web Social Web People Content Social Design - Services designed around people 'People first, content second' Library Users
Web 2.0 Libraries?
Web 1.0 What do you think?
http://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple_choice_polls/LTIxNDI3NjUzNDU Areas of opportunity http://www2.lse.ac.uk/publicEvents/events/2011/20110525t1830vSZT.aspx http://foursquare.com/venue/1096627 http://www.delicious.com/lselibrary