Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CPR Prezi
Compressions Step 1: Step 2: get right hand position lay person flat
on back Step 3: Kneel next to
person and listen
for breathing Step 4: Put hands in proper position interlocked for adults one hand for child two fingers or thumb
for infant - C-A-B - C: Compressions - A: Airway - B: Breaths 100 BPM Step 7: -give 2 rescue breaths - Push down at least 2 inches in adults and children - Push down 1.5
inches in infants. - Do 30 compressions - Tilt head back - Check for obstruction in airway Then Repeat
until help arrives