Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tupac prezi
Kim Heidema Biographie - Born 16 June 1971
- 75 million records worldwide
- Birth name is Lesane Parish Crooks
- Tupac Amaru Shakur
- Born East Harlem section
- Breaktrough Digital Underground
- Second album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z
- Me Against the World, first place in the American charts The dead of Tupac - Heavyweights duel between Mike Tyson and Bruce Seldon
- Party in night club "Club 662"
- A white Cadillac car
- Without bulletproof vest
- Hit four times
- Friday September 13, 1996 Tupac died
- Six months later was his arch rival Notorious murdered by strangers. Complot - Suge Knight was not shot at all
- Rapped about how his funeral why is he cremated?
- No witnesses or police
- Never any photos in the Hospital
- Friday the 13th
- No bullet proof vest
- ‘Life goes on’
- Penny Hardaway shoes
- Air Jordans 7 Complot theory -He survived 7 days
-He died at 4:03 4+3=7
-He was 25 2+5=7
-He died in 1996 9+9+1+6= 25, 2+5=7
-In a movie Tupac played a cop with the badge number 115, 1+1+5=7
-His birthday is June the 16th , 1+6=7
-In the DK 7 day theory are 7 gunshots, in the start of the song This was our presentation
Thanks for listening. People think that Tupac is still alive, because This is a song of Tupac