Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chaos in the Classroom:
Transcript of Chaos in the Classroom:
Activities that Teach
"Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd."
the I Ching
Your group's task is to brainstorm creative uses for transparent tape - uses that are not what the manufacturer ever intended.
Think outside the box. You have 60 seconds.
What student behaviors do we
want to see in our classes?
Imagine how you would describe this drawing to another person if you could NOT use the following words:
What do I expect to see in my students?
cooperation and respect
an open mind
We may all teach different content, but we have much in common.
Let's look below the surface...
I can channel my inner child and be comfortable with a little chaos this afternoon.
I can apply one new activity to my work.
Time for another activity?
How about you?
What content-based activities or websites have you tried in your classroom that others could adapt?
"Take a Hike"
A little background on some of this classroom's decor...
PRMS & STAR
Help each other! Feel free to use the internet:
1. What organelle is that red-orange kidney-like shape? How did you figure it out?
2. Is this a diagram of a plant cell or animal cell? How do you know?
previously known as...
Get into groups of
timekeeper (60 sec)
Find a partner. One of you will will need a device.
You will also need something to
write with and write on.
one piece of masking tape (~1 inch)
stand in a circle
Just a few websites for getting
your students' brains engaged