Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lamb to the Slaughter
Transcript of Lamb to the Slaughter
* "She came out slowly, feeling cold and surprised, and she stood for a while blinking at the body, still holding the ridiculous piece of meat tightly with both hands." This quote put the story on pause when I was reading because the event prior was shocking.
* ' “I’ll get the supper,”she managed to whisper, and this time he didn’t stop her. ' That last statement from Mary was a big turning point in this story because it went from a peaceful setting to a violent scene that ended in the death of her husband. * “Here you all are, and good friends of dear Patrick’s too, and helping to catch the man who killed him." This statement was an example of dramatic irony because the audience knows that she was murderer, but the detectives do not. * "Probably right under our very noses." The detective was referring to the weapon and it was ironic because it really was right under their noses." By:Caroline Stahlsmith